Monday, October 14, 2013

Winter Reading

MN is turning chilly. I'm ready to hibernate in my apartment with some good books. I finally spent the time to find all the different places that I have noted titles of books, from screenshots on my phone to little post-its here and there. I even found an old email from Lady 'Librarian' Katharine of 10 must-read and excitedly crossed off 4 titles that I had already read. I'm actually surprised that this list isn't much longer. With the possibility of a little girly book club around the corner... I'm excited to flip through these babies.


1 comment:

emma brown trithart said...

Katie is also my go-to source for what book to read next... I may or may not have a list on my phone with several of these very recommendations! Better add the others too and get to the library asap.